Our 4-person lakeside chalet is a unique little treasure hidden away in an oasis of green. If you are seeking peace and tranquillity in the Dordogne, this chalet is for you.
This chalet goes by the name Carpe Diem and sits in a secluded, southern-facing spot on the banks of our bathing lake. It is 40m² excluding its covered terrace and private pontoon. This lakeside chalet is not suitable for children under 6 years old, and it is not possible to erect a cot. It is non-smoking. Animals are not allowed.
Try feeding the carp from the terrace and enjoy your own ‘Carp show’.
Layout of the Lakeside cottage
- Open-plan kitchenette equipped with worktops, hob, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, dishwasher, cupboards, table and 4 chairs, and counter with bar stool
- Sleeping area with a 140/190 cm bed and 220/240 cm duvet, two 65/65 cm pillows, and a wardrobe
- One bedroom with 2 single beds of 90/200cm with two 150/200 cm duvets, two 65/65 cm pillows and a chest-of- drawers
- A bathroom featuring a vanity unit with an integrated washbasin, shower cubicle, and towel-dryer
- Separate WC
- A semi-covered terrace with 1 table, 4 chairs and 2 loungers
- Private pontoon over the water with 2 loungers
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ERECT A COT IN THIS CHALET.
For parents with a baby, we recommend our small-family-hut.
Our rates include use of a lakeside chalet for a maximum of 4 persons, water and electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
|Rates 2022 (inc VAT) 4-Person Lakeside Chalet (excludes €0.33 tourist tax per adult per night)|
|Length of stay||from 28/04 to 02/10|
|Night||€ 150 et €175|
|7 nights = 6 nights|
1 night free
|10 nights = 8 nights|
2 nights free
|14 nights = 11 nights
3 nights free
A little something extra…
|Rates (inc. tax). Available by prior reservation only|
|Set of recyclable bed linen for large bed||€ 15 / bed|
|Set of recyclable bed linen for small bed||€ 10 / bed|
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out !
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
The full amount is payable.
What to pack
4 65/65 cm pillow covers
1 140/190 cm fitted sheet and 2 90/190 cm fitted sheet
1 220/240 cm duvet cover and 2 150/200 cm duvet cover
towels and bathmat
1 pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Payment and security deposit
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of €300, payable on arrival in cash.