Our small family glamping hut is available to rent for an unforgettable stay at Parenthèses imaginaires. Come for a family holiday, or just for a quiet, relaxing weekend. We are near the famous town of Brantôme.
Our small family glamping hut bears the name The Disorderly Hut and is ideal for a family of two parents, one young child and a baby under 2 years old. It is situated in a wooded campsite and is 18m² excluding terrace. It is a non-smoking cabin.
Bonus! We have stocked this hut with lots of baby supplies so you can travel light.
Layout of the small family glamping hut.
- Kitchenette equipped with worktops, two gas burners, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, shelving, 2 cupboards with crockery, table and 3 chairs
- The parents’ nook, separated by a curtain, with a 140/190 cm bed, 220/240 cm duvet, 2 65/65 cm pillows, shelving, wardrobe, and a headboard with a built-in vanity unit
- The child’s nook, separated by a curtain, with a 90/190cm bed, 150/200 cm duvet, a 65/65 cm pillow, wardrobe, and headboard with integrated storage. It also has a child’s folding bed, a high-chair and a bathtub for your little one. (You will need to bring baby clothes)
- A terrace and your own private green space with a picnic table and 2 loungers
- The sanitary blocks are located nearby
Our rates include use of a glamping hut for a maximum of 3 persons with a baby under 2 years old, electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
* For stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights, we provide recyclable bed linen, a dishcloth and a bathmat.
|Rates 2018 (inc VAT) 3-Person Lakeside Chalet (excludes €0.33 tourist tax per adult per night)|
|Length of stay||Arrival |
from 14/07 to 24/08
|2 nights*||_||€ 144||_||_||_||€ 144|
|3 nights*||_||€ 216||_||_||_||€ 216|
|4 nights*||_||€ 288||_||_||_||€ 288|
|7 nights||Wednesday, Saturday||€ 448||€ 519||€ 560||€ 519||€ 448|
|10 nights||_||€ 600||€ 694||€ 750||€ 694||€ 600|
|14 nights||Wednesday, Saturday||€ 784||€ 907||€ 980||€ 907||€ 784|
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
The full amount is payable.
What to pack
- For stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights
1 pocket torch
- For stays of 7 nights or more
3 65/65 cm pillow covers
1 140/190 cm fitted sheet and 1 90/190 cm fitted sheet
1 220/240 cm duvet cover and 1 150/200 cm duvet cover
1 pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
- For stays of 2 nights or more:
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Check-in on the Friday is expected between 4pm and 7pm. (Later arrivals possible by arrangement).
Departure on the Sunday is between 2pm and 4pm.
Payment and security deposit
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of € 150, payable on arrival in cash.
The administrative part
It might not be very exciting, but it’s good to be in the know about such things. To consult our terms and conditions, the campsite rules or the legal notice, please see the links in the footer of this website.