Our 4-person glamping huts are nested away on the grounds of Parenthèses imaginaires, our kooky campsite. This small village of cabins and glamping huts is ideal for unforgettable family holidays or for weekend nature getaways. We are near the famous town of Brantôme in the Dordogne.
The glamping huts are situated in our wooded campsite. Each one is 18m² excluding terrace. They are all non-smoking cabins. Use of The Mysterious Cabin (cabane Mystèrieuse) is reserved for guests accompanied by a dog or cat (see our terms & conditions).
Each of our 4-person cabins have their own unique personalities, to which their names attest. They are : Chatty (Bavarde), Playful (Joueuse), Dreamy (Rêveuse), Rebellious (Rebelle), Nostalgic (Nostalgique), Crazy (Folle) and Mysterious (Mystérieuse).
Bonus ! Each cabin has its own private enclosed outdoor space.
Layout of the glamping hut
- Kitchenette equipped with worktops, two gas burners, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, shelving, 2 cupboards with crockery, table and 4 chairs
- The parents’ nook, separated by a curtain, with a 140/190 cm bed, a 220/240 cm duvet, 2 65/65 cm pillows, shelving, wardrobe, and a headboard with a built-in vanity unit
- The children’s nook, separated by a curtain, with 80/190cm bunk bed (not recommended for children under 6), two 150/200 cm duvets, two 65/65 cm pillows, wardrobe, and headboard with integrated storage.
- A terrace and your own private green space with a picnic table and 2 loungers
- The sanitary blocks are located nearby.
It is not possible to erect a cot in this cabin.
Our rates include use of a glamping hut for a maximum of 4 persons, electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
The full amount is payable.
What to pack
4 65/65 cm pillow covers
1 140/190 cm fitted sheet and 2 90/190 cm fitted sheet
1 220/240 cm duvet cover and 2 150/200 cm duvet cover
towels and bathmat
1 pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
Check-in on the Friday is expected between 4pm and 7pm. (Later arrivals possible by arrangement).
Departure on the Sunday is between 2pm and 4pm.
Payment and deposit security
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of € 150, payable on arrival in cash.