This family cottage is hidden away in a 27 hectare (67 acre) nature campsite. It is ideal for a large family or a small group of friends. You and your party can rediscover the gentle pleasures of life and try our selection of original games, all in a setting of unspoilt natural beauty. Our kooky campsite is nestled away in the Dordogne countryside, near the town of Brantome.
This large gite goes by the charming name of Chalet Porcelaine. It stands off own its own at the edge of a forest and faces west. It is 85m² in size, not counting its covered terrace. It is a non-smoking chalet. Guests are welcome to make use of the nearby barbecue and tables.
You’ll love it as much as the kids will…
Why you’ll love it ♥ Spacious and secluded chalet, surrounded by nature.
Layout of the family cottage
- Large open kitchen equipped with worktops, hob with 4 gas burners, microwave, filter coffee-maker, kettle, fridge, dishwasher, cupboards, shelves, table, benches and chairs.
- One parental bedroom with a 140/190 cm bed and 220/240 cm duvet, two 65/65 cm pillows, shelving and bedside table.
- Two children’s bedroom with two 80/190 cm beds , two 150/200 cm duvet, two 65/65 cm pillows, bedside table and shelving.
- A mezzanine floor with three 80/190 cm beds , three 150/200 cm duvet, three 65/65 cm pillows, bedside table, chest. The staircase is a loft staircase not recommended for children under the age of 6.
- Two bathrooms with wash basin, bathroom furniture and shower cubicles.
- Separate WC
- Covered terrace with armchairs
- A large green space with picnic table
- Barbecue nearby
- THERE IS SPACE FOR A COT IN THE MASTER BEDROOM
Rates and what is included
Our rates include use of a lakeside chalet for a maximum of 7 persons, water and electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
the 30% deposit
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
the full amount is payable.
What to pack
Seven 65/65 cm pillow covers
One 140/190 cm fitted sheet
Six 90/190 cm fitted sheet
One 220/240 cm duvet cover
Six 150/200 cm duvet cover
Towels and bathmat
One pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Payment and security deposit
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of €300, payable on arrival in cash.
The administrative part
It might not be very exciting, but it’s good to be in the know about such things. To consult our terms and conditions, the campsite rules or the legal notice.