2-person lakeside cottage available for holiday lets at our quirky and eco-friendly campsite, Parenthèses imaginaires. Come to the Dordogne for a nature holiday, or just for a quiet, relaxing weekend. We are near the famous town of Brantôme.
These 3 chalets on stilts bear the charming names Carpe sauvage, Carpe amour and Carpe penchée. They sit on the banks of our bathing lake and face north-west. Each one is 30m² excluding its covered terrace and private pontoon. These cottages are non-smoking. Use of the Carpe Sauvage chalet is reserved for clients accompanied by a dog or cat (please see our terms and conditions below). Fishing is permitted on the lake on a strictly no-kill basis.
Try feeding the carp from the terrace and enjoy your own ‘Carp Show’.
Layout of the 2-person lakeside cottage
- Open-plan kitchenette equipped with worktops, hob, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, dishwasher, cupboards, counter and bar stools
- One bedroom overlooking the lake with a 140/190 cm bed and 220/240 cm duvet, two 65/65 cm pillows, shelving, chest-of-drawers and wardrobe
- A bathroom featuring a vanity unit with an integrated washbasin, shower cubicle, and towel-dryer
- Separate WC
- Covered terrace with table and 2 chairs
- Private pontoon over the water with 2 loungers
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ERECT A COT IN THIS CHALET.
For parents with a baby, we recommend our young parents hut
Our rates include use of a lakeside chalet for a maximum of 2 persons, water and electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
the 30% deposit
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
the full amount is payable.
What to pack
2 65/65 cm pillow covers
1 140/190 cm fitted sheet
1 220/240 cm duvet cover
towels and bathmat
1 pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Payment and security deposit
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of €200, payable on arrival.