Our 5-person vintage chalets are tucked away in a quiet, wooded spot of our kooky, quirky nature campsite in the Dordogne. The chalets’ calming atmosphere will assure you and your family a peaceful break away from it all.
Each of the vintage chalets are situated on a plateau surrounded by greenery, and far from our lakes. They’re ideal for families with small children. They are south-facing, and are 50m² in size, excluding covered terrace. These are non-smoking chalets.
For a sweet family break…
You’ll just love ♥ how much space, both inside and out, they have for the family to enjoy!
Layout of the vintage chalet
- Open kitchen equipped with worktops, hob with 4 gas burners, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, dishwasher, cupboards, shelves, table, 2 benches and 1 chair.
- One bedroom with a 160/200 cm bed and 220/240 cm duvet, two 65/65 cm pillows, bedside table, shelving and wardrobe
- One bedroom with three 90/190 cm beds (One is a bunk bed not recommended for children under 6 years old), three 150/200 cm duvet, three 65/65 cm pillows, bedside table, shelving and coat hook.
- A bathroom with a wash basin and a shower cubicle.
- Separate WC
- Covered terrace with table and 2 armchairs
- A green space with picnic table
Rates and what is included
Our rates include use of a lakeside chalet for a maximum of 5 persons, water and electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
|Rates 2021 (inc VAT) 5-person-vintage-cottage (excludes €0.33 tourist tax per adult per night)|
|Length of stay||from 30/04 to 09/07|
from 28/08 to 04/10
|from 10/07 to 23/07|
from 21/08 to 27/08
|from 24/07 to 20/08|
|Night||€ 140||€ 150||€ 160|
|7 nights = 6 nights|
1 night free
|€ 840||€ 900||€ 960|
|10 nights = 8 nights|
2 nights free
|14 nights = 11 nights|
3 nights free
|€ 1540||€ 1650||€ 1760|
A little something extra…
Cécile’s organic hamper
From 11 July to 22 August 2020, we can provide you with a basket of organic seasonal vegetables for Saturday or Wednesday (by reservation only).
|Rates (inc. tax). Available by prior reservation only|
|Set of recyclable bed linen for large bed||€ 15 / bed|
|Set of recyclable bed linen for small bed||€ 10 / bed|
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
the 30% deposit
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
the full amount is payable.
What to pack
Five 65/65 cm pillow covers
One 160/200 cm fitted sheet
Three 90/190 cm fitted sheet
One 240/260 cm duvet cover
Three 150/200 cm duvet cover
Towels and bathmat
One pocket torch
Arrival and departure Times
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Payment and security deposit
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of €300, payable on arrival in cash.