Our 3-person glamping huts are located in our cosy family campsite of 14 huts, surrounded by nature. They’re ideal for holidays with young children.
The glamping huts are situated in a wooded campsite. Each one is 18m² excluding terrace. They are non-smoking huts. Use of La Cabane Sereine (The Serene Cabin) is reserved for guests accompanied by a dog or cat (see our terms & conditions).
Bonus ! Each cabin has its own private enclosed outdoor space.
Each of our 3-person cabins have their own unique personalities, to which their names attest. They are the Bohemian (Bohème), the Cheeky (Coquine), the Romantic (Romantique), the Disorderly (Désordonnée), the Serene (Sereine).
Layout of the 3-person glamping hut.
- Kitchenette equipped with worktops, two gas burners, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, shelving, 2 cupboards with crockery, table and 3 chairs
- The parents’ nook, separated by a curtain, with a 140/190 cm bed, a 220/240 cm duvet, 2 65/65 cm pillows, shelving, wardrobe, and a headboard with a built-in vanity unit
- The child’s nook, separated by a curtain, with 80/190cm bed a 150/200 cm duvet, a 65/65 cm pillow, wardrobe, and headboard with integrated storage.
- A terrace and your own private green space with a picnic table and 2 loungers
- The sanitary blocks are located nearby.
If needed, there is room in the child’s nook to put up a cot.
Our rates include use of a glamping hut for a maximum of 3-persons with a baby of less than 24 months, electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
* For stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights, we provide recyclable bed linen, a dishcloth and a bathmat.
|Rates 2019 (inc VAT) 3-person glamping hut (excludes €0.33 tourist tax per adult per night)|
|Length of stay||from 27/04 to 12/07|
from 24/08 to 13/10
|from 13/07 to 26/07|
from 17/08 to 23/08
|from 27/07 to 16/08|
|Night||€ 75||€ 85||€ 90|
|7 nights = 6 nights|
1 night free
|€ 450||€ 510||€ 540|
|10 nights = 8 nights|
2 nights free
|14 nights = 11 nights|
3 nights free
|€ 825||€ 935||€ 990|
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
The full amount is payable.
What to pack
- For stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights
1 pocket torch
- For stays of 7 nights or more
3 65/65 cm pillow covers
1 140/190 cm fitted sheet and 1 90/190 cm fitted sheet
1 220/240 cm duvet cover and 1 150/200 cm duvet cover
1 pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
- For stays of 2 nights or more:
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Check-in on the Friday is expected between 4pm and 7pm. (Later arrivals possible by arrangement).
Departure on the Sunday is between 2pm and 4pm.
Payment and security deposit
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of €150, payable on arrival in cash.