A glamping hut with two double beds for camping holidays with friends, or for two small children. Ideal for quiet and relaxing holiday or a weekend with friends in the Dordogne.
The Amongst friends glamping hut is ideal for camping with friends, for two couples or two friends or a family with two small children. It is located in our wooded campsite. It has a surface area of 18m² excluding terrace. It is a non-smoking cabin.
Functional even with four people !
Layout of the Amongst friends glamping hut
- Kitchenette equipped with worktops, two gas burners, microwave, filter coffee-maker, fridge, shelving, 2 cupboards with crockery, table and 4 chairs
- Two sleeping nooks, separated by a curtain, with a 140/190 cm bed, a 220/240 cm duvet, 2 65/65 cm pillows, shelving, wardrobe, and a headboard with integrated storage
- A terrace and your own private green space with a picnic table and 2 loungers
The sanitary blocks are located nearby.
It is not possible to erect a cot in this cabin.
Our rates include use of a glamping hut for a maximum of 4 persons, electricity, crockery, kitchen utensils, eco-friendly cleaning equipment, access to our woodland, and use of all games and activities on the site.
The price does not include the cleaning. The cleaning must be done by you.
* For stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights, we provide recyclable bed linen, a dishcloth and a bathmat.
|Rates 2019 (inc VAT) 4-person glamping hut (excludes €0.33 tourist tax per adult per night)|
|Length of stay||from 27/04 to 12/07|
from 24/08 to 13/10
|from 13/07 to 26/07|
from 17/08 to 23/08
|from 27/07 to 16/08|
|Night||€ 85||€ 95||€ 100|
|7 nights = 6 nights|
1 night free
|€ 510||€ 570||€ 600|
|10 nights = 8 nights|
2 nights free
|14 nights = 11 nights|
3 nights free
|€ 935||€ 1045||€ 1100|
Good to know…
What should I pack? What are the check-in and check-out times? What will you ask me when I get there?
Click on the + buttons to find out!
Deposit to pay
- More than 1 month prior to your stay:
- Less than 1 month prior to your stay:
The full amount is payable.
What to pack
- For stays of 2, 3 or 4 nights
1 pocket torch
- For stays of 7 nights or more
Four 65/65 cm pillow covers
Two 140/190 cm fitted sheets
Two 220/240 cm duvet covers
towels and bathmat
1 pocket torch
Arrival and departure times
- For stays of 2 nights or more:
Check-in is expected between 4pm and 7pm.
Departure is between 8am et 10am.
Check-in on the Friday is expected between 4pm and 7pm. (Later arrivals possible by arrangement).
Departure on the Sunday is between 2pm and 4pm.
Payment and deposit security
The balance is due one month prior to your arrival date and can be paid by wire transfer or by card.
There is a security deposit of €150, payable on arrival in cash.